Hi Cameron!
Your blog is fantastic. You did an excellent job forming a thesis that was manageable, yet extremely informative. You used a lot of informative sources that allowed you to form your own opinions and come to a conclusion. I like how you integrated other people's opinions into your posts. I think this allowed you to explore a much broader point of view. I have no suggestions for you--it looks like you already implemented the changes that others suggested.
This was a very interesting topic. I think that a person's general lifestyle and point of view can affect how they interpret violent music. I wouldn't say that I listen to heavy metal. But, out of the most violent music that I have and listen to, I don't even pay attention to lyrics. It's all about the actual music. I think interpretation and intention are big factors of how violent music affects teens.
Again, fantastic job!
Chloe
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment